Best Deals In Nigeria

Top 8 October Discount Sales & Where to Get Them

If you’re looking for major-league savings - the kind that can reach 30% to 50% off or more - then you need a special weapon.

With the ease of online shopping, almost anyone can suss out a 10% discount these days, and 20% isn’t all that tough either. But if you’re looking for major-league savings - the kind that can reach 30% to 50% off or more - then you need a special weapon. You need intel.

Below are some of the hottest deals we’ve carved out specially from our categories to suit your pocket.

Glanz Collection - 30-70% Discount

Glanz Collection is still on their discount spree. Get up to 30-70% discount on various beauty items when you stop by Glanz Collection.

Glanz also majors in 100% human hair/wig customization, high-quality jewelry among other beauty accessories.

Address: 10, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Phone: +234 813 2727 644, +234 808 4683 251

SOFBAN D SPA - Up to 50% Discount

Sofban decided its time they make up for their loyal customers by organizing the best price for a fourth-time visit. Now you get to pay half the price for all your purchases at the beauty salon.

Other service price includes:

Facials N2,000 (depending on the product)

Body scrub and polish N8,000

Waxing N4,000

Body massage N5,000

Nails N1,500

Address: 59 Ajayi rd, Ogba by Abo Aba bus stop.

Phone: 090 825 619 51, 080 356 096 90

 

Mart Life Detox Clinic – 20% Discount

Mart Life Detox Clinic is currently offering 20% off on extra treatments. The discount which started September 22 will be running till October 10, 2018. Hurry now while offer lasts!

For further inquiries Contact: 080 340 655 69, 080 975 103 98

Vanroberts Boutique – 50% Discount

Get 50% off high quality leather bags, briefcases, pilot cases, shoes, slippers and unisex sandals when you shop at Vanroberts Boutique.

Shop: 9, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos.

Vanroberts can be reached: 08052368047, 01-8447437

Isabella Gemma - 40% Discount

Get 40% discounts on all Jewelry when you shop at Isabella Gemma

Located at 4a, Joel Ogunaike Street, GRA, Ikeja Lagos.

Phone: 08035049263.

Strictly Babes - 20-50% Discount

Get 20% - 50% off every fashion item when you shop at Strictly Babes, your one-stop boutique for all maternity apparels!

Address: 31a, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Phone: 08077185711

Social: @Strictly_babes_maternity

Hotel 1960 Eagles' - 50% Off Room Rates

Get 50% off on room rates and other services when you visit 'Hotel 1960 (Eagles' Park)'.

Hotel 1960 is a modern 3-star hotel which is among the 'triple three' unique budget Hotels located in Ikeja.

They offer comfortable and versatile bedrooms as well as indoor leisure facilities.

Hotel 1960 also offers a daily buffet lunch for as low as N800 from 12noon - 3pm.

Discounted Room Prices:

Single - N12,500 - (Now N6,200)

Executive Deluxe - N16,500 - (Now N8,250)

Executive Royal - N18,500 - (Now N9,250)

Services:

*24hrs wifi service (Unlimited Access)

*24hrs non-stop power supply

*Complimentary breakfast

*Car-hire service

*Laundry service.

*Tight security (CCTV, Corporate guards, neighbourhood vigilante)

Address: 7, Obokun Close, Off Johnson Street, (By Dipeolu Street, Behind Tantalizers), Off Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Book a room TODAY: 081 3778 4995

Visit: www.hotel1960.com

 

BiteMore - Half The Price (Discount)

Do you know with just N500 you can now enjoy fresh foods, snacks, & more at BiteMore?

Their menu consists of:

White Rice, Rice & beans, Jollof & Fried Rice, Ofada Rice & Sauce, Chinese Rice & Sauce, Spaghetti, Yam Pottage, Beans Pottage, Bitemore Yam, Moi Moi, Salad, Chicken Salad, Fruit Salad, Plantain, Assorted Meats & Chicken, Local Meals and Pastries, Hamburger and Assorted drinks. We also offer delivery services to your offices.

BiteMore can be located at 56, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos (Former Biggs).

Social Handles:

Facebook.com/bitemore

Instagram: @Bitemoreng,

Email: Bitemoore@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +234 906 529 9247

Show more